A lot of websites are not really opera-friendly i've noticed in a near past.
Don't know if it has still problems with complex cookies and various sign-certificate cyphering scripts, but that was for me the reason to ditch Opera as i required it to access certain sites.

Netscape works best but in some cases you can't circumvent Internet Explorer :( I use Mozilla Firefox myself, but it's not yet as good as Netscape.

Ahmed wrote:

Please if any one knows how to configure hotmail using Opera setp by step becuase i'm new at Opera. many thanxx in advance for your help.
Ahmed