On Wednesday 25 August 2004 17:53, Lanman wrote:
> Hoyt Bailey wrote:
> > On Wednesday 25 August 2004 16:08, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> >>On Wednesday 25 August 2004 18:55, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> >>Either I am the dumbest person who ever powered up a PC - or
> >>Microsoft should be expelled from the Internet until they come up
> >>with a real operating system.
> >>
> >>Thank you all.
> >>
> >>Kaj Haulrich.
> >
> > Expell Mirosoft from everything.
>
> Hoyt? Did you ever manage to get your spell-checker in KMail working?
> Just curious Dude! (Pssst! Expel only has one "l" in it!) Grin!
>
> Sorry, just got a small chuckle from that, and I couldn't help
> myself!
>
> Lanman
Now that you mention it spellcheck only works randomly.  That is now its
working in 5 or 10 seconds it will quit, or not, and it may start again
within one reply.  With my spelling ability it needs to work all the
time and it would be nice if it made suggestions like google did you
mean. It is now disabled[As-you-type spell checking disabled.] as
expected and all I was doing you can see. Its a puzzle.
--
Regards:
Hoyt