On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:02:12 -0500
Dennis Myers disseminated the following:

> > Dont use torrent???
> Good suggestion, but I have not found the mirrors with just the iso's and thus
> bittorrent is the only way at the moment.  I usually have had very fast
> response on bittorrent. : P

I don't have a lot of experience with BT, but could it be merely that there are
not many 'sources' yet, ie. people who have already downloaded the files and are
sharing them out?

Once more people download more of the files and continue to share, the speed
should pick up, no?

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
15:15:22 up 45 days, 15:01, 6 users, load average: 1.29, 1.48, 1.35