W liście z nie, 19-09-2004, godz. 18:47, Greg Meyer pisze:
> Including a jpg as part of a signature is just not being sensitive to others
> bandwisth limitations.  We have a lot of people on dial-up in parts of the
> world where Internet access is expensive, and doing things that reduce the
> needed bandwidth of a message, like snipping irrelevant parts, short sigs and
> no attachments is just being polite.

WOW. I'm impressed!!
The first person in more than a month that has pointed etiquette rules
to someone in so polite from!!
Good job Greg!

As for the bandwidth I'm in a country (Poland) where Internet access is
so expensive whilst the quality is so damn poor (less than 49 kb/s on
dial-up connection but if you'll get 4kB/s you're lucky). Now I've
switched to (let's say) cable connection (I have only 64kb/s but
unlimited time) but I still do appreciate those who do care about others
ability to download their emails as fast as possible (without
unnecessary jpegs and html files).
--
Cezary 'Thereidos' Morga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User No. 362185 <http://counter.li.org>