On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:23:17 +0200, Bela Markus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is too early for 10.1, but is it possible or is it worst to migrate
> from the Community Edition to the Official of the same versions? What is
> the experoence with 10.0?
>
> Regards... Bela

I can't tell you definitively, as I haven't personally done it, but
I'd think Community Edition would be very close to the official
release save any last minute bugs they work out before the official
release.  I would think you'd just need to target your urpmi sources
at Official then urpmi.update -a and urpmi --autoselect ( although I'd
highly consider tossing in a --test first, just to be sure).  That'd
grab anything but a new kernel.