On Friday 24 September 2004 14:44, Scott Rineer wrote:
> Maybe you are using the wrong Distro. since that is what Mandrake is
> about.  maybe you should look at Gentoo :)
>
> <snip>
> Sorry, I simply don't agree.  If making it easier means sacrificing
> features,
> freedom, customization, then I don't want it to be any easier."</snip>

Scott that's where I strongly disagree with you and with the same right say
that anyone who does want to give up features should be looking at Linspire.

Being the nice list nazi that I am:

If you hadn't top-posted you wouldn't have looked silly snipping from a
complete message shown below anyway.

And (as I didn't pay attention the first time) please get rid of the "reply
to..." so's messages will go to the list instead of to you personally.
--
Good luck,
HarM