On Friday 24 September 2004 18:03, Lee Wiggers wrote:
> Thanks for the discussion.  It helped me understand both my
> frustration at putting the office back on win2k and reinforced my
> intention of nailing them with mdk again next year.

Yep, It was an interesting little joust wasn't it?
Picked up some nice pointers from both:)

Especially B's remark about users "convinced of the right of being stupid
because they were thus encouraged by the software they used"' brought some
puzzling previous experiences into perspective.

I suppose "ease_of_use/idiot-proof" and "flexibility/choice" don't go together
well. It's up to us to create the best usable compromise and discussions like
these certainly help.
--
Good luck,
HarM