On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 06:23:13 +1000

> > Okay, I've tried google.ca/linux, the list archives, and the Twiki (perhaps
> > not
> > aggressively enough)
> >
> > Anyone got a quick answer as to how to change the default terminal, globally
> > and/or per-user?
>
> Ya are jokin, ain't ya?

Sadly, no...I've just never had occasion to look into it.

> set $TERM = whateveryouwant

Ah, see I was lookin' in all those big complicated config files in /etc ;-)

This is something I could add to my .bash_profile, no?

--
JoeHill RLU / #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
16:43:47 up 71 days, 16:32, 9 users, load average: 0.13, 0.08, 0.08