On Sunday 17 October 2004 12:00 am, Jack wrote:
> Yes I do.  On another matter...
>
> Is it possible that Konstruct interfered with my winXP setup on c:
> drive?  I just spent the last 2 hours recovering my windows system.  I
> might have mentioned that I'm dual-booting.  Does konstruct do anything
> to the c: drive (hda)?  My linux is on hdc and nothing from here should
> touch hda.

Actually no - not that I can see anyway. I grepped through the source, looking
for anything to do with hda, and got nothing. I haven't read any reports of
it messing with any other partitions either. What happened to the partition?
I take it it was something that was able to be recovered? (no permanent
damage?)

--
Take care,
Randall Hobbs