Hi everyone!

I was a member of the list earlier this year, but left for a while. I'm
back now, and I have a problem. Back when I was subscribed before, I
posted a question about getting sound configured on my old Dell GX1
machine running Mandrake 10 (I think--it may have been 9.2). I got a lot
of help, and I ended up solving the problem.

My problem is that I didn't keep those emails, and I have since had to
rebuild that box, and I'm now facing the same problem. I tried to go to
the archives page on the web, but it doesn't have any archive newer than
December 2003.

Does anyone know where I could find list archives from earlier this year?
Wish I could remember the month, but I can't. The subject line was
probably something like "Newbie needs help with sound on Mandrake 10."

Thanks,
Dave