On Friday 01 October 2004 00:19, Merlin Zener wrote:
> So now I've lost all my bookmarks, passwords and various other settings
> like home page etc, and I don't know how to get them back. Oh and btw it
> didn't fix the crashing either :(
>
> help???
>
> :)
Those bookmarks should still be in .old_mozilla or whatever you renamed
your .mozilla to.

To be more specific: In my case they're
in: .mozilla/default/vwdns1ny.slt/bookmarks.html
So I'd have to copy/overwrite .mozilla/default/vwdns1ny.slt/bookmarks.html
with .old_mozilla/default/vwdns1ny.slt/bookmarks.html
--
Good luck,
HarM