H.J.Bathoorn wrote:

The titel says it all!

I tried "urpmi.addmedia --distrib removable//mnt/cdrom/media/main/" on CD1 of Mdk10.1 but that's a no go! Tried all sorts of paths but nothing works:(

The CD's are changed in respect to the directory trees but apparently urpmi hasn't been told yet....................or did I miss something?
Or maybe I'm the first to try for no particular reason?:)

Er... I don't believe I have actually used " /media/main " in the command line before. Just a thought.

--
Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213