On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 11:11, Paul Smith wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 14:59:02 +0100, Paul Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have just installed udftools and checked its project site, but I did
> > not find any documentation. So, does somebody here know how to use
> > udftools for writing on cd-rw disks?
>
> Since, nobody has answered this post, is it correct, according to
> netiquette principles, to ask the same question in a different list?
>
> Paul

Absolutely.  Post this to the expert list and see what you get

BTW you have a "Reply To" set.  This is a no no.  Check Eric Huff's
netiquette rules that are posted periodically to this list.

The "Reply To" should not be set to anything at all.  This causes a
respondent to send to you rather than the list by default.