On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 02:25:03 +0200
H.J.Bathoorn disseminated the following:

> especially the seamless transition to ftp client and file browser is coooool;)

Yayyyy! Just like Internet Exploder! <EG>

Heh, sorry, couldn't resist the KDE jab. Goes against the UNIX philosophy, one
tool that does one job and does it well, no?

--
JoeHill RLU / #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
20:54:48 up 58 days, 20:42, 7 users, load average: 1.72, 1.58, 1.39