On Thursday 07 October 2004 00:40, Alan wrote:

> The reason I want to do this is that I sell a lot of pc's where clients
> want WINXP installed and it is quicker for me to install this way around,
> as you can do 5 pc's at a time (IF needed)

So, you want to use Linux to automate the process of installing Windows XP?!?

Just off the top of my head, but I don't think that any Linux developer has
spent time developing a particular distribution or version of Linux
application to automate the process of installing Windows XP.

--
Bryan Phinney