Hi all;
Perhaps this is not an easy question. I don't know.
I would like to know if it is possible form the bash to give any statement to
execute MS-DOS programs in other computers in the windows network.

(I' ve mounted the remote folders tree
in /home/javier/smb4k/PCw2k_12/doc_javier)

I mean: the remote program is a windows executable in a windows computer, and
I would like it to be able to be executed with the resources of the windows
computer, and if possible, from it, to write the output back to my computer
with the Linux box. ( for example, through samba, he sees my folder as
\\Lnx_2\project12\MF2k_output\

If this is not for this forum, could anyone give me an address where I can
send this question?

Thanks all and best regards

Javier
--