If its of any use, I use the 'sage' extension you can download to Firefox 1.0
It sits as a sidebar whilst you surf in firefox and seems fast enough.
[only runs if firefox is running though i think]

Paul Mooney wrote:

Hi all:

Now that Evolution has dropped the Summary, I am going to need a RSS
reader.

I am currently using liferea but I would like to try some others before
making a decision. Any suggestion?

I've stopped using Evolution for the same reason.

The KDE Kontact package does have a RSS along with Kmail, Knode newsreader,
etc.

pm