I had tried to install a groupware program tthat only succeded in
screwing up my mail system completly. I removed it, did an rpm -e
postscript, then re-installed postscript and got it working again, but
for some unknown reason I just can't get procmail working again. Can
someone pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaase help me with this? I'm lost!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Russ.

Should we continue to trust Bush as our leader? Read this, then you  decide:
    http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4636.shtml

 Lost time is never found again.

 Enjoy the present hour, be mindful of the past;
 And neither fear nor wish the approaches of the last.

                    http://www.TruthAboutWar.org
  What is freedom, really? See this great flash presentation:
             http://www.isil.org/resources/introduction.swf