On Tuesday 26 October 2004 22:14, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> Ghost in the machine ??? --- Aliens from outer space ???
>
> Kaj Haulrich.

Trust you to find a white raven:(
........................... ---
Naah, just kidding;)

There's something very wrong on the way this USB device initiates and the
kernel reacts.
Alas, I'm not knowledgeable enough to answer this off-hand nor do I have the
time to find out:(
I'd like to, though...love a challenge any day;)
Surely there's some alias function there for you but I don't know
it......dang!!!!

I frankly haven't tried my own camera on 10.1 yet but I did connect an
acquaintance's (horrible word, heh) camera....which IIRC didn't quite do as
it should've, i.e. required some CML mumbojumbo (that's what they called it,
anyway).

Maybe somebody else'll chip in......!!!
--
Good luck,