Hi people,
I installed MDK 10.1 to my HP Vectra Pentium 133 MH. 64 RAM, 1.2 Gig Box.
Problem is i am not able to see any program except IceWM and some useles 3-4 programs
what ever i choose i end up the same programs. I used to instlaled 9.2 it was working
fine with KDE and GNOME now even it doesn't work with 10.1 , even i install 9.2 again
, now it goes to IceWM again. Both 9.2 and 10.1 end up with the IceWM. I manually
install additional packages thru Mandrake Center but non of the programs seen from
IceWm or starts from comand line.
Anyone have any clue, suggestions....
Otherwise i have to throw away the box. It is just filling my very limited space.
thx
emin