On Friday 29 October 2004 10:06 am, Marc wrote:
> Is any one else on the newbie list using Centurytel as a ISP with dsl
service?
> If so are you having problems with DSL and ML 10.1?
> After ongoing problems for 2 weeks I am trying to track down if it is a
local
> or a wide spread problem. Everything works fine with older ML distros and
> windoze but there are serious problems when using centurytel with ML 10.0
>   Due ti the fact I am unable to track down any intelligent life forms at
> Century Tel I am trying to figure out if this is a local or a wide spread
> problem in order to figure out who to ream at Centuryhell
>
> Any other century customers here have any input on this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Marc

Marc:
You might take a look here: http://www.dslreports.com/comments/1519

Disclaimer #1: I have no personal experience with CenturyTel, nor do I know
anyone who has.

Disclaimer #2: As is common with sites of this kind, the negative comments
outnumber the positive ones. However, a scan of the first page (of many)
indicates that you aren't exactly The Lone Ranger.

-- cmg