On Tuesday 09 November 2004 10:03 am, Eric Scott wrote:
> Yo peeps;
> I'm trying to set up some simple TCP connection's logging on my
> Mandrake 9.2 box.  Is there a simple script or something I can write
> and execute that will do something like execute "date >>
> html_logs/ssh.log && netstat -a | grep tcp
>
> >> html_logs/ssh.log" every ten seconds or so?

I dont know if this is what you want but there is apache top

ApacheTop watches a logfile generated by Apache (in standard common or
combined logformat, although it doesn't (yet) make use of any of the
extra fields in combined) and generates human-parsable output in
realtime.

It is available via urpmi or Mandrake control center

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Tue Nov  9 10:30:58 EST 2004
 10:30:58 up 1 day, 23:56,  2 users,  load average: 0.16, 0.07, 0.05