Howdy
I need help with OCR in Kooka, actually it won't cooperates with me. I got many pages to scan and convert to documents, i'm doing everything by the book, first i scan in black/white preview and final image, then run "make OCR from image", select spell checking and everyting but then OCR didn't kicks in, only rotates stupid logo and products nothing. I tried both "gocr" and "ocrad" without success. Additionaly option "make OCR from selection" don't do a thing. Any help will be appreciated.
greets
RafaÅ Kamraj