65% of Americans polled believe there is a connection
between Swedish insurgent group ABBA and the 9/11
attacks on New York. While the Bush administration has
tacitly denied this connection, the rumors remain and
are generally accepted as facts in most interior
portions of the country or "red" states. I think
downloading Abba is not a good idea.

But if you do decide to do it, please let us know what
P2P client you use, I wonder which are most
popular/efficent on Linux at the moment. Limewire?
Azureus?

--- David Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm confused. Is there something especially risky
> about Abba for a
> computer that wouldn't be a problem with other
> artists?
>
> --Dave
>
> On Nov 12, 2004, at 11:16, Carroll Grigsby wrote:
>
> > On Friday 12 November 2004 11:06 am, JoeHill
> wrote:
> >>
> >> My 4 yr old daughter wants me to download some
> Abba songs, like
> >> 'Dancing
> > Queen'
> >> and the like. Is this safe?
> >>
> >> Has anyone successfully copied some Abba to their
> HD without hosing
> >> their
> >> system? Are there special precautions I can take
> in advance?
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >
> > Joe:
> > I don't know if Abba will damage your HD, but it
> will certainly soften
> > the
> > little girl's brain. Think of the children, man!
> > -- cmg

> MandrakeSoft?
> > Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
> > Join the Club : http://www.mandrakeclub.com