On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 10:23:28 +0000, Anne Wilson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Saturday 13 Nov 2004 03:37, David E. Fox wrote:
> > On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:06:20 +0000
> >
> > Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > a sig on the lines of 'I am a gmail user and cannot turn off reply-to.
> > >
> > > Please be aware of this.'
> >
> > It wouldn't be easier just to change clients?
>
> Possibly, but then everyone has their own reasons for their choice.  And long
> live choice!

A good example of why someone would use gmail? I used to use an email
address on my domain for the list here, but my free hosting from a
friend has gotten about as stable as jello as of late, and outside of
the fairly regular downtime, I was also having trouble sending
messages to the list, I think something about a domain mismatch or
something funny like that. So I switched to gmail because it was the
only email address I had that didn't suck (like yahoo and hotmail do).

So yeah, some of us have very good reasons to use gmail.

~~ >^..^< ~~
I'm a gmail user! I'm still waiting on them to listen to my request to
allow me to disable my reply-to field. If you get this message via a
mailing list, please double check the to field before sending your
reply. Thanks much! ^_^
http://deathkitten.net
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind."
     ~Rudyard Kipling
"Several friends have asked me if I will again leave the country. In
light of the failureâa second timeâto count all the votes, that won't
be necessary. My country has left me."
     ~Greg Palast