On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 00:31, Todd Slater wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 09:46:29PM +1100, Stephen Kühn wrote:
> > Ok - y'all heard me rave on and on about XFce4 time and time again, but
> > now, well, I'm blown. It's gotten to 4.2 release candidate 1 - and of
> > course, I had to download it and install it up over the top of what I
> > already had (er, well, the previous version) - and I can only say:
> >
> > I'M BLOODY IMPRESSED.
> > (again)
>
> Stephen,
>
> Do you remember what version of XFce4 you were on before? I think I'm on
> a 4.1 beta, but I haven't been keeping up with it as religiously as
> before. Courier IMAP, bogofilter, and SquirrelMail have been occupying
> my time lately.
>
> Todd

Well, from installing 10.0 OE, I was on 4.0.3, then upgraded to 4.0.6
(Thanks Charles!), then upgraded to 4.2b1 and b2, and now, voilä! 4.2
rc1

...and it only takes, er, what, a few minutes to install the whole three
packages...

(Second day - even more impressed)

--
stephen kuhn
mobile: 0410-728-389

Windows: Where do you want to go today?
MacOS: Where do you want to be tomorrow?
Linux: Are you coming or what?

My haircut is totally traditional!