May I suggest inserting your CD-ROM drive (with the Mandrake CD loaded).
Fire up your PC and go into the BIOS and make the system boot of the CD-ROM
first (there should be an option in your BIOS to change the boot options).
I don't know how your BIOS will list the device.  The system should then
boot from your CD-ROM and then start the Mandrake installation.

Keep us posted,
Matt