On Wednesday 01 December 2004 09:33 pm, JoeHill wrote:
> Was just following a thread on another list, thought I'd give y'all a
> heads up that run webservers.
>
> Seems this IP: 207.46.98.47 is an MS searchbot that is indexing web
> pages for its 'Google-killer' search engine.
>
> I'm reading a how-to now on .htaccess ;-)

So that's whats been hittin me in the firewall lol
Seem like they come a few at a time once every day for the last couple
of days.  Maybe I should add the ip to my blocked list.  Naw the
firewall is already blocking it.

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Wed Dec  1 22:12:06 EST 2004
 22:12:06 up  7:09,  1 user,  load average: 0.08, 0.04, 0.00