Dan Gordon wrote:
On Wednesday 01 December 2004 09:33 pm, JoeHill wrote:

Was just following a thread on another list, thought I'd give y'all a
heads up that run webservers.

Seems this IP: 207.46.98.47 is an MS searchbot that is indexing web
pages for its 'Google-killer' search engine.

I'm reading a how-to now on .htaccess ;-)

So that's whats been hittin me in the firewall lol
Seem like they come a few at a time once every day for the last couple of days. Maybe I should add the ip to my blocked list. Naw the firewall is already blocking it.

Regards,
Dan Gordon

Might be a bit simpler and more efficient to simply block the whole subnet!

http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl

Have fun!

--
Lanman