Użytkownik Keith Powell napisał:

My computer is badly showing its old age and it needs replacing.

I have been recommended to have an Asus P4P800-x motherboard, the specification of which looks good.

At the moment, I am using an SMC ethernet card, and have a question, please.

Does Mandrake "find" the on-board 10/100 ethernet chipset of this motherboard, or would I be better off still using my SMC card? I don't know what chip is used, as it doesn't tell on the Asus web site.

Many thanks

Keith

I am running my Mandrake 10.1 on Asus A7V600-X motherboard.

Wojciech Podgórni