Użytkownik Keith Powell napisał:

On Friday 03 December 2004 7:47 pm, Wojciech Podgórni wrote:

I am running my Mandrake 10.1 on Asus A7V600-X motherboard.

Wojciech Podgórni

Thank you for your reply, Wojciech.

The general answer is that I will have no problems with it, which is good to know.

Keith

Well, the last time I have had significant troubles with my Asus motherboard was when I was using Mandrake 9.2. I had to download and compile the latest version of ALSA drivers - because Mandrake 9.2 was shipped with non-working, earlier version. It was a time for me when each kernel update was quite an adventure - I had to recompile ALSA driver (fortunately, everything else ALSA related more or less worked), Sagem driver (without it - no ADSL), Zoltrix (Conexant HSF from Linuxant.com) driver, and, of course, NVIDIA driver. But now I only have significant problems with Zoltrix driver (didn't load on my Mandrake 10.1 for some reason when I tried about a month ago).
It shows that Mandrake has gone a *long* road when it comes to a hardware support.
That's why I have still hope for Linux getting better (despite recent USB-related problems at startup).

Wojciech Podgórni