Dreja Julag wrote:

> I am also a beginner in Linux as well, as some of you had the mistake of
> speaking to me.  I am curious, "How do I change Windows Managers?"  I read up
> on GNOME and you can do it from the manager itself, but, from what I can tell,
> you can't from KDE, the wm I am using now.  From my installation, I think I
> have FVWM, GNOME, and KDE atleast.

You must not have installed the Mandrake switcher utility.
I forget it's exact name at the moment. It's an option upon install.

If you install this, and choose boot into X upon startup ( runlevel 5 )
you get a nice mandrake screen with a little window that lets you select
which wm you run.  Really nice..

It's an RPM so if someone else can help him with the name,
just install the rpm and you should be good to go..

Alan

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])