On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 03:44, Danesh Daroui wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am migrating from Fedora Core 3 to Mandrake 10.1, but I was jut
> dissapointed !!! What a garbage is this Mandrake 10.1 !!! It always
> crashes and it is absolutely unstable. Did you have same problem ? Is
> version 10 more stable ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Danesh Daroui

Dude, that is NOT the way to ask for help, it only gets people annoyed and
unwilling to help.

And you need to give us more to work on, like what's your hardware, which
version of 10.1 (Community / Download / Official / PowerPack / What???), what
exactly is going wrong.  Details, we're not mond-readers here.

John.