Dan Gordon wrote:

I am using the live "value" as it was called from about 6 or 7 years ago without any problems.

I have that same card in another machine and it's based on the emu10k chipset. It works great.

As far as i know the live cards should work without problems under 10.1 Aside from the occasional volume level problem which is easy solved this card has always worked for me.

I am hearing that the 24-bit Live! card uses another chipset and not the emu10k driver.

I am wondering about support for the 24-bit card.