On Thursday 09 December 2004 09:14 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:
> On Thursday 09 December 2004 03:28 am, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> > > On my machines, vmware won't boot from cd unless I configure the drive
> > > with legacy emulation.
> >
> > Hi Greg, I've just found out that in Mdk10.1, I can boot my vmware.
> > How do I set the drive into legacy mode?
> >
> >From the virtual machine configuration screen while it is off, go into
> > device
>
> cnfiguration for the cd and you should see a checkbox for legacy mode.

Thankg Greg. I didn't think it's in the vmware configuration :)
By the way, everytime I run vmware after a notebook reboot, it asks me to run
vmware-config.pl again. So, I run it everytime. Strange..

--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
08:52:32 up 1:15, Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586