JoeHill wrote:

I've looked at the Firefox plugin FAQ, the preferences dialogue, google, I can't
seem to find out how to configure plugins in Firefox 1.0, in the sense, 'if I
click on a stream of this type, open this player...'.

The default player for Windows Media appears to be Totem, but there is not even
a mention of 'totem' in about:config

What am I missing?

/opens self up to righteouos zinging

I think you can modify that in (on Linux) Edit->Preferences->Downloads->File Types.

(On Windows) Tools->Options->Downloads->File Types.

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]