the instructions with 10.0 say that you have to copy it from a disk (I now
know the HP Windows disk) and put it in the etc/printer directory - i have
now done this.

however - still not going!

I have got somewhere onthe digikam problem - well usb wasnt workign so i did a
reinsatll and usb's were recognised this time. however so far i havent got
digikam going ....

but i have learnt a lot at chat junkies in organsing the system

martin

--
"the riddle which man must solve, he can only solve in being, in