To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > So zap them before they even hit your machine:
> >

> Just found out how to set my server to return to sender all mails to
> unknown users.
>
> Not ideal but at least I am getting a bit of peace and quite again!
>
> :-)
>
> --
>   John Willby Registered Linux user number 321644
>   ICQ: 92791912  MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, your MSN monicker is indeed correct. You are a sillydilly. NEVER
return to sender. It is highly impolite and turns you into a spam relay.
The Return-Path:, Reply-To:, and From: headers in spam mail are virtually
always forged. So you are forwarding the spam to innocents. When I find
some idiot doing this I place a divert to /dev/null block on them in my
procmail script. If they ever do have to send me real email it's too bad
for them. They're gone.

{^_^}