On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:00:51 -0500
JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Quote:
>
> "Undersecretary Wlodzimierz Marcinski asks for additional time to
> prepare a"constructive declaration" -- Software patent debate is wide
> open-- Software patent critics: "The Polish government deserves
> greatest admiration for its courage!""
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20041221102644104

Yeah, I was so proud to hear that :) Y'know when you're begining to
think that your government is a bunch of worthless - don't be afraid to
say that - thieves they come out with something like that, which I'd
never suppose that they have enough guts to do.

> "On November 18th, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer had warned Asian
> governments that they would face patent litigation if using the Linux
> operating system instead of Microsoft's Windows product."

Fu**ing Micro$oft!!
--
Cezary Morga cezarym(at)mandrake.org.pl / thereidos(at)gmail.com
Registered Linux User No. 362185 <http://counter.li.org>