On Monday 27 December 2004 08:10, Philippe Landau wrote:
> hello
>
> i can not find httrack in my sources,
> and when i try to install it from rpmfind,
> i get a message about missing libhttrack.so.1
>
> kind regards     philippe

httrack and libhttrack1 are both in contrib. Declare an online source for
contrib and you can install them with your software install GUI.
To add a contrib source open a terminal, enter 'su' (without quotes) to become
root user, then type

urpmi.addmedia contrib
ftp://ftp.rediris.es/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake/10.1/i586/media/contrib
with media_info/hdlist.cz

That command is all on one line, and is assuming you are using Mandrake 10.1
That source in Spain is nice and fast. I can recommend it.

derek
--
www.jennings.homelinux.net
http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org