Dennis Myers wrote:
On Monday 27 December 2004 01:46 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

What has happened to our torrent sites?  I can not connect to peers.
  What do we use now that has the excellent resume upon lost
connections etc?  Without something us dialuppers haven't a snow
balls chance.  I would like something I could kill the connection
then resume the next night before I hit the hay.

Will Azureus work for you? It seems quite capable of resuming bittorrent downloads. HTH

WOW! I don't know if Azureus will work for Jallan, but I sure hope it does. This is one full featured bittorrent client that is also
easy to use.

Thanks to Dennis for making the suggestion.

--
Kenneth Rhodes
100% MicroSoft Free