> I believe this used to work in 9.0, however when trying to load a fixated
> mini-cd from my Sony digital camera I get:
>
> mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hdc,
> or too many mounted file systems
> Please check that the disk is entered correctly
>
> Of course I can always put the cd back in the camera, but I can't see why
> it can't be loaded as a normal cd.  A normal sized cd with pictures on
> it has no problem loading.
>
> Any ideas, suggestions, etc?

Are you sure about the format of the mini CD? It may use a special format,
especialy if it came with Windows drivers. The CD size itself is not a
problem. I have a dozen 50MD card-size, and 5 or 6 mini CDs here that I
can read with no problem. I hava also written the 210MB mini-CDs and 50MB
Card CDs under Linux with no problems.

Mikkel