Chris wrote:
I'm sure this is a very simple question, but I have to ask it. After a restart I have to enter the below command to get fetchmail to start polling my isp, where do I put this command to automate the process?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] chris]$ fetchmail -m procmail

One place would be /etc/rc.local. Unless you want it to run as root, use something like:

su -l chris -c "fetchmail -m procmail"

The quotes around the fetchmail command are needed.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!