When I start 10.1 I get the message "you may replace bluez's pin helper
program with kbluepin; it is located in /user/lib/kdebluetooth now".

How EXACTLY do I do this?

What did it do and what will it do after the change?

Sorry if these questions are so basic. Maybe I do not belong in the Linux or
perhaps the Mandrakelinux operating system. What do you think? Because I do
not understand *anything* about programming, should I not use 10.1? Please
be honest about this because I hate to bother you all with such basic
questions.

I am using a $12.99 set of six CDs. I have ordered the "packaged" 10.1 from
MandrakeStore. When they arrive should I delete what is now installed, and
then install the MandrakeStore CDs???? Will that be preferred?

Thanks again. Andy