On Tuesday 18 Jan 2005 19:13, Derek Jennings wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 January 2005 17:41, Andy Yankovich wrote:
> > I would like to install 2 third-party commercial software items.
> > One is Forte-Agent 2.0 from an internet download; the other is an
> > almost 1 GB program on a CD - Logos Libronix Bible Software.
> > Is there a way I can do this on Linux?  Is the method included in
> > MDK manuals anywhere? Thank you for your help.
> > Andy
>
> Aren't these Windows applications?>
> derek

Yep, sounds like it. Like Derek said there are other bits of software out
there to do some of that.  With the Bible software I'm not sure. It's usually
engineered for a Windows environment.

You might manage with Cross Office... But I don't have that installed anymore
as it was effectively a small security hole :( Among other things....

Elwyn