Hello,

I've been happily using L-M 6.0 on a single-boot system for a couple months.
Now I'm in the process of assembling another system from spare parts and
would like  to configure it as triple boot setup with 2 installs of Win98
(one for games the other for everything else) and Linux Mandrake 6.0.

Question #1: Can LILO handle the two different installations of Win98, or
will I need a different boot loader?

I have seen in the archives that the kernel will need to be recompiled to
take full advantage of the VIA IDE controller on the MVP3 chipset on my
motherboard. Here is a list of my hardware:

Motherboard: Soyo 5EHM SuperSocket7 with the VIA MVP3 chipset
CPU: AMD K6-2/300 (for a 100 mhz FSB)
RAM: 64MB 72pin EDO (I'll get PC100 DIMMS later!)
Video: Creative Labs Graphics Blaster TNT 16MB AGP
Sound: Creative Labs AWE64
HDD: Maxtor 8.4GB w/UDMA33 and an old IDE Quantum Fireball 1.6GB
CD-ROM: old (but reliable) IDE Toshiba 4X
Modem: External USR Sportster 28.8

Question #2: Are there any other special precautions to take
before/during/after installing Mandrake 6.0 because of this hardware?

Thanks!
Jeremy