I just installed XFCE 4.2 from Charles Edwars RPMS - thanks Charles!

I am absolutely thrilled, yet I do have one problem. Under Gnome while
browsing web a web page in Firefox and Epiphany too, I do believe, I'd
scroll down or up the web page with the mouse wheel.  Under the the
last couple of XFCE 4.2 release candidates this worked the same as in
GNOME.

Since installing the XFCE 4.2 official release the mouse wheel now
pages through the browser history - that is in XFCE. In GNOME the
mouse wheel functions just as before - scrolling up and down the
web page.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can change the mouse
wheel behavior in XFCE?

Thanks in Advance,

--
Kenneth Rhodes