Dave Needham wrote:
-- hi greham
soory dont understand. how do i get a shell up to put comands in,need step by step please.new to linux.

Hi Dave -don't have time for detailed instructions as I have to go out. I'd probably get them wrong anyway.

Assuming you are in KDE, there is a little icon of a monitor on your taskbar towards the lefthand side. klick on this and you have a shell to type commands in. You should (I think) su to root for this (type "su root" without the quotes and enter root password at the prompt).

Good luck

There are some real geniuses here who pick this up and run with it.

Over to you guys.

Graham