Hi all,
I have some questions and do need your help since I'm really,really,really new in Linux.

  1. on booting my comp shows this status "Bringing up interface
     loopback eth0  FAILED". But the rest are OK. What does it mean?
     and  how to fix it?
  2. And on the taskbar (at the bottom right) there's an orange circle
     telling network down....blah....blah...blah....(don't remember
     exactly!!). can anyone tell me what happened with my computer? I
     use Mandrake 10.0; KDE 3.2
  3. what is the command to install or to upgrade using console?For
     example, i have MySQL 4.0.18 in my comp now and want to be
     upgraded to MySQL 4.0.21. does this group have archives about
     Linux commands?