On Monday 31 Jan 2005 00:00, JoeHill wrote:
> Hey, bud, when you get back in your office, could you remember to *never*
> set an out-of-office auto-reply for an account you use on a mailing list?
>
> Many thanks!

Look on the brightside... It's not a flood.

I've been on a list in the past that had a reply that posted to the list about
the reply that it just had about it posting to the list that the owner wasn't
in.

When most people picked up email that evening the messages jumped (normally
100 a day) to 4800 messages.

I remember it well, as I was still on a 28k Modem :(

You could always bounce the reply to his company and ask them politely to turn
it off? Its UK isn't it?!

Elwyn